Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Special Edition
I ate a toasted peanut butter on rye and a couple of pretzels for lunch at 11:30 thinkng I was going to run after work. I ends up running at noon (5 miles) and then had a protein shake at about 2:30. Got home from work at 6:00 and had dinner at 6:30. Needless to say, I was really hungry. Amy made one of my favorite meals, taco meat and kidney beans (I think it tastes like Real Chili) in a pan with corn bread baked on top. I can't tell you how good it is... Or how much I ate. I felt like I was going to throw up when I finally pushed away from the table. And now I have a little heartburn while I watch The Biggest Loser. I'm an idiot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment